Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When I was 3 yrs old Hannity's kind started accusing me of telling secrets as they are still doing. What kind of maturity do they know being threatened by the secret that a 3 yr old in all his ability to comprehend could have possibly told?

Of course, their "tale" that I "tattle" has grown along the way. Having excluded me and having comanded everybody else to exclude me somehow they then told me a big secret that I then supossedly told, even though they by their own actions they would have had to not tell that secret to me. But, they don't get punished and they rape every woman around me for their telling me a secret. AND THEY WOULD HAVE YOU THINK THAT ISLAMIC PEOPLE ARE THE THREAT WHILE THEY PROUDLY SLANDER CHRIST THAT THEY ARE HIS FOLLOWERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment